Phi Phi Island one day tour from phuket
Sightseeing around the island, Snorkelling & Lunch
Phi Phi Island one day tour from Phuket itinerary
- 08.00 Check-in to onboard the tour at the pier.
- 08.30 Depart from the pier to Phi Phi Island by Ferry Big Boat.
- 10.30 Sightseeing around Phi Phi Leh, Maya Bay, Lohsamah Bay and Viking Cave.
- 11.00 Arrive to Tonsai Bay to change to Snorkelling boat and go to snorkelling at Coral Bay.
- 12.30 Lunch at Phi Phi Island and free time to explore around the island.
- 14.00 Return to onboard the ferry big boat.
- 14.30 Depart from Phi Phi to Phuket.
- 16.00 Arrive safely at the pier.
- This package is subject to change without notice depending on tide or weather conditions.
Best Phi Phi Island tour from Phuket
Sightseeing aroundPhi Phi Leh
Package IncludedCoffee & Tea, Fruits, Snack, Lunch, Life Jacket, Tour Guide, Insurance, Soft drinks & drinking water
What's to Bring?Swimming suits, Short & light T-shirt, Towel, Sunblock, Sunglasses, Camera, Thai Baht
Phi Phi Island tour from Phuket price & cost
Travelling as a foot passenger
The prices are not included:
National Park fee 400 THB/ adult - 200 THB/ child.
Phi Phi Island entrance fee 20 THB/ person.
Shared minivan pickup / drop-off round-trip 300 THB/ person from/to Phuket town, Patong, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Naiharn only. Picku-up time 07.15 am from any hotel to the pier.
Long tail boat to Maya Bay. Contact tour guide on the boat.
All price is subject to change without notice
How to Book?
- It needs to book a minimum of 1 days in advance.
- Chat with us on WhatsApp +66993154168 to check seats available on the departure date and make a booking. Chat with us on WhatsApp
- Thai Bank QR code
- Cash at Thailand Post Office
- Paypal, Credit card, Debit card, Union pay, Wise or etc.
Cash payment, How does it work? Click here
Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket
2023 - Last Minute Deals Up to 26% OFF
Maya Bay - Phi Phi Island + Khai Island + Pileh Lagoon + Snorkeling Tour by Speed Boat
James Bond Island tour from Phuket
2023 - Flash Sales 53% OFF
Delight in a tour that retraces the steps of the James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun (1974). and shows you highlights from the nearby islands. Everyone knows this place as "James Bond Island" or as Thai people know it as "Khao Tapu". The reason for getting this name is because it looks like a huge, outstanding stone pinched into the sea at the mouth of Phang Nga Bay near Khao Phing Kan.